Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project Selection

I've been trying to decide what project to work on during the Winter Olympics and I have it narrowed down to three:

Sonne Spotte- Long Dog
Village of Hawk Run Hollow-CHS
Monkey Sampler-Midsummer Night Designs

The Monkey Sampler is probably the closest to finished and choosing it would mean a real chance for a grab at the gold but I never seem to choose the easy path. Before it's all over I'll probably end up with a brand new start for the challenge and hope to finish over the course of the Olympics. Can you say destined for failure?

One other piece I'm considering is Goode Huswife's With My Needle. I've been trying to figure out why I set it aside a few years ago and believe that somewhere there is a mistake but after looking it over several times in the last few days I can't find my error so it's looking like a real possibility.

1 comment: