Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Been Stitching


This past week I've been a stitching fool.  LOL  I've decided not to meet The Man until I've stitched his background. 


I have to say that after stitching thru the Olympics (then Cold Case and Law and Order), I'm starting to get punchy and silly because I still have to get up in the morning.  Lack of sleep really makes me goofy.  This reminds me of when I was dating my husband.  I would stay up until midnight or 1 in the morning talking with him on the phone (we lived in different cities), then have to get up at 6 to get the little people to school.  So glad we married so we could get some sleep.  Haha

I'd also like to say that pictures really do this stitching project no justice.  The shine of light reflecting on the beads really makes those parts pop.  I'm really loving this project.

1 comment: