Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have decided what I am going to stitch !

I have narrowed my field of Olympic Projects to total 3. That way in my Olympic Home, I can win, even if it is 3rd Place... lol These charts and started cross stitch projects are:


1 - This Is The Day Sampler - Hands To Work Designs




# 2 - Sailing Home - Blackbird Designs.. ( Birth Announcement for Joshua)




#3 - Sarah Hartley 1827 Sampler - Historic Stitches Design


I am going to wait till the Olympics start before I stitch on any of these. Hope everyone else is ready !!! I am ready of The Winter Olympics... I love the Winter .. not summer...

Lets see what everyone else is going to stitch ?

April here, sitting on the snow cover Ski course waiting for them to start !!! lol

1 comment:

  1. April! Great projects. I have Sarah Hartley in the stash.

    ReplyDelete