Friday, February 12, 2010

The Countdown Begins

Sorry I have been MIA. Had lots of plans but life gets off track and so now I'm trying to get my stitching back on track. I need to post a few pictures and will try to do that today. It's either been too cold to get outside pictures or too overcast.

In honor of the Winter Olympics Mother Nature is supposed to dump a teeny tiny bit of snow on NW Florida. It's the first time we've had snow down here in 30 yrs. It looks like we might end up with more snow than Vancouver!

Goode Huswife's With My Needle is going to be my focus project for the Olympics but I decided last night if I limit myself to only one project over the course of the games I might not touch a needle because I hate rules and limitations so I have four other go to projects that might see a bit of the hoop during the Olympics and they are:

Laura Parker Sampler-Rose Tree Samplers
Jane Atkinson-Scarlet Letter
Rachael Holmes-Heartstrings Samplery
A Haunting Mermaid-Carriage House Samplings

These projects give me a bit of variety to choose from and not make me feel like I have to work on With My Needle and I hope just giving myself this out, I will be more determined to work on With My Needle.

Oh the mind games I play with myself to get anything accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment